eLearning & eCollaboration
Platforms for eLearning and eCollaboration
REA Platform (v2.0) is a commercial product developed and owned by KORIMVOS S.A.
It is an Integrated Learning Management System (LMS), which supports the following types of training:
- Asynchronous eLearning (non-real time)
- Traditional Training
- On the job training
REA Platform consists of the following Sub-systems:
- Sub-system for Asynchronous eLearning/examinations-evaluations
- Sub-system for Traditional Training
- Sub-system for “on the job training”
Each registered fills his/her credentials(login-password) only once in the Login Page and can use the features of all Sub-systems (Single Sign On-SSO).
Rea Platform is supported by a Business Intelligence System, which provides the possibility to use all the data gathered by the Sub-systems.
The Content of the platform, automatically adapts to any mobile device (responsive design). Each user can connect to REA Platform from any device.
The above subsystems can work independently.
REA Platform is provided in the Greek and English language (both in the interface and the online help) and has the possibility for extension in moreover languages.
REA platform is certified by ADL (Advanced Distributed Learning) according to the specifications of SCORM Version 1.2 & SCORM 2004.
Saba Meeting software is commercial product of Saba Software, Inc. KORIMVOS S.A. has purchased Saba Meeting Platform with 3.000 concurrent licenses and has install it in its own servers hosted at Cosmote Data Center in Greece, providing high quality hosting services.
Saba Meeting platform can replace the interaction that takes place in a physical classroom, with the goal of effective training, collaboration and communication.
Saba Meeting is a complete online learning and training solution that brings people together in a highly interactive, real-time environment. Designed from the outset for online learning, Saba Meeting helps instructors build classes quickly and deliver them effectively. The user interface is easy to learn, easy to use, and designed to promote class participation. Meeting sessions can also be recorded for later review and playback. The result is online classes that are quick to create and easy to leverage. The student satisfaction, comprehension, and retention rates of these high-quality recorded sessions equal face-to-face training.
All participants (Leaders / trainers or trainees) can use Saba Meeting platform while they are at Home, Office, or in any other place for:
- Joining in a Virtual Classroom through Internet, allowing them to share documents and applications from any computer with people in far-flung locations and to communicate with them via video, text, voice or chat.
- Participate via Internet, in a work conference or an event, replacing their physical presence.
- Video conferencing
- Audio conferencing
- Text chat
- Training Material Presentation
- Application Sharing
- Web Browsing
- Evaluations – Tests
- Saba Meeting Outlook Scheduler
- Saba Meeting offers multi-language support. Current installation of our Saba meeting Server support Greek, English, German and Spanish Language. The entire user interface is displayed in each user’s individual language of choice. Saba meeting can support the following Language Locale: Chinese (Simplified) – Chinese (Traditional) – Danish – English (UK) – French (Canadian) – French (Continental) – German – Greek – Italian – Japanese – Portuguese (Brazil) – Spanish (Continental) – Spanish (Mexican) – Swedish
The Open eClass platform is a complete Course Management System, used to store and present educational materials. It is the solution offered by the Greek Academic Network (GUnet) to support asynchronous elearning services. Its goal is the incorporation and constructive use of the Internet and web technologies in the teaching and learning process.
Moodle is an open source course management system. It is used by thousands of educational institutions around the world to provide an organized interface for e-learning, or learning over the Internet.
BigBlueButton is an open source web conferencing system. It is based on GNU/Linux operating system and runs on Ubuntu 16.04. In addition to various web conferencing services, it has integrations for many of the major learning and content management systems.
Communicate with us
We are here to meet your requirements and needs!